Trick-Or-Treating Hours For Clarendon Hills And Hinsdale
The month of Halloween planning has officially begun and the headache of picking out your costume will soon be at the top of your laundry list among which candy to purchase for those little ghouls and ghosts. In a few weeks it will also be time to gather up your little ones and head out for some trick-or-treating in Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills. This year Clarendon Hills have set their hours for 2-7:30pm Saturday October 31st. In Hinsdale, there are no mandated hours.
Put Safety First
– Warn children not to eat any treats until an adult has inspected them for tampering (also a good time to take a couple for yourself).
– Young children should always be accompanied by an adult.
– Children should go only to homes where the residents are known and have outside lights on as a sign of welcome.
– Parents of very young children should remove any choking hazards such as gum, peanuts, hard candies or small toys.
– Wear bright, reflective costumes or add strips of reflective tape so you’ll be more visible.